Top Loading – Nylon – Camera Case
- Designed to hold SLR digital cameras
- Hold up to two SLR camera bodies, three lenses, and accessories
- Padded, easy-access side pockets for extra memory cards
- Durable, water-repellent nylon exterior and weather-flap lid
- Inside dimensions measure 10.5 x 7.5 x 7 inches (WxHxD) After reading some reviews and comparing prices, I decided to
- get this bag. It is quite large and perhaps slightly larger than what i had imagined it to be from the pictures. It has a lot of space for a camera body and 4 other lenses incl the longish canon 70-200mm f/4 with some
- room left for other accessories. The strap is padded for comfort in the area where it rests on the shoulder. It is generally well made and looks very good. Although the canon logo kind of makes it obvious what’s in the bag.
But after a weekend of day trips with this bag, I found that with all the stuff in the bag, it is quite heavy. I am leaning towards getting a backpack that may be more appropriate and convenient for walking/hiking comfort.
Bag is big, it can carry pretty much everything it says it can
-Padding is excellent better than the padding on my Ape Case bag. Bottom padding is excellent. There are also two rubber pieces on the bottom to protect the bag.
-Comes with plenty of dividers so you can configure it however you want
-Top lid has velcro so you can secure the bag relatively well without having to buckle the buckles in place everytime. Velcro is only on the two sides of the top lid, not on the front of the lid.
-Shoulder strap is on a pivoting hinge so the strap never gets twisted up. One reviewer for the Canon bag says that its strap is not pivoting. For me this is a big plus!0 Gabino Fernandez