- Light and Soft MegaGear bag protects the DSLR from scratches and dust
- Comfortable, lightweight, streamlined bag that’s packed with practical features
- Bag comes with removable adjustable shoulder strap, features a non-slip patch and sturdy snaphooks make connections secure. Plus, inside the fully padded interior, a soft tricot lining provides protection to your camera device
- Package thick middle layer in the shock surface soft, triangular design allows you to pick up camera is very convenient
- Belt loop & carrying handle
Anyone who has a passion for photography, whether they are professionals or hobbyists, consider it an art. And like any other art form the art of photography shines with proper equipment specifically made for certain needs. Although we are in a digital era of photography, high end cameras, lenses and accessories are delicate pieces of equipment with a considerable price; and anyone practicing the art of photography takes the protection of their equipment seriously.
Protective equipment for photography equipment must be specifically designed just as the equipment itself in order to offer the desired protection and MegaGear brand Camera Cases are produced with this principle in mind.
The MegaGear Ultra-Light Camera Case Bag
is specifically made for, Canon Rebel T4i , Rebel T5i, Rebel SL1 with 18-135mm, 18-55mm Lens T3i T3 (650D 600D 700D 1100D) cameras.
MegaGear Ultra-Light Camera Case Bag
designed by the well known MegaGear brand, is specifically molded to protect the aforementioned camera models. The sturdy construction of the case safely protects the camera from hits, bumps and scratches. Specific molding of the case allows the camera to be protected from dust and dirt which might damage the internal camera components. The case itself has a special finish making it resistant to different types of stains.
The new Ultra-Light design features, black trim, increased padding as well as increased internal capacity with additional more easily accessible side pockets and a hang tag.
The case arrived and it seemed cheap, but we just figured this was due to the ultra-light design and perhaps we were just used to bulkier camera cases. My husband put our camera in the case and proceeded to hang the bag around his neck when the strap snapped! Thankfully my husband has quick reflexes and caught our brand new $1200 canon! I cannot believe how cheap this case is, the strap came right off. If you value your camera and equipment, this is not the camera case for you.
CLICK HERE NOW